Friday 26 October 2012

Review || Boscia Tonic

     Today i’m going to do a skin care product review for the Boscia Clear Complexion Tonic with Botanical Blast. Prior to purchasing this toner i had been using a Clinique toner and found that not only was it incredibly drying, but it had also begun to burn my skin. It was basically like a chemical peel gone wrong…not a pretty sight, nor a pretty feeling. So, I set out to find a toner that did not have any alcohol in it or any harsh ingredients that would irritate my sensitive acne prone skin, and that’s when I stumbled upon this bad boy in Sephora.

     When I arrived at Sephora I immediately sought out the skin care section at the back of the store and was approached my the most amazing women in the Sephora  universe! I told her about my ordeal with the Clinique product, of how it burned my skin and made me look like a redder version of Jocelyn Wildenstein, and once she finished her giggling she took me through all of the alcohol free toners that were appropriate for acne prone skin. At the end we settled on this spray toner and I haven’t looked back. Not only is it gentle and non drying but it doesn’t have any preservatives, which makes me feel at ease with putting it on my face. However, I will say that I haven’t noticed any change in my acne or pore zones on my face, but there also hasn’t been an increase in blemishes so I think i’ll look just past that blip of false advertising.

     This is not a toner that you can feel the effects of (i.e.- stinging or tingling) so if you’re one of the people who need to feel your skin care products ‘doing’ something then I don’t believe this is the one for you. But if you want a no shine, gentle, clean face this toner may be worth a try.

…and if you really hate it you can always return to Sephora…BONUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...