Wednesday 13 March 2013

Inspired By || Mila Kunis Allure March 2013


DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A MAKEUP EXPERT. I ONLY KNOW WHAT THE GOOD PEOPLE OF CONDE NAST HAVE TAUGHT ME.

Phew, that should lower the expectation a bit.  I have a HUGE girl crush on Mila Kunis, and have ever since her days in the '70's Show. I just think she is phenomenal - she makes it okay for a girl to be a bad-ass while still maintaining lady tendencies. Just love her. 

I was hugely inspired by the 60's inspired look that the fabulous Brigitte Reiss-Andersen created. I was originally just going to attempt recreate the look, but as I was slapping on the makeup I found that I really enjoyed trying to imitate the application and colors. I decided to make it an ongoing post. Im going to make a series of 'Inspired By' looks. I would love your input by sending me pictures/links/celebrity looks that you would like me to recreate. Again, im not technically trained in it, but I'll do my very best to make a knock-off version of these works of art ;)




                                            
Dior NUDE Foundation 021
Cargo Big Bronzer
Nars 'Orgasm' Blush
Clinique Up Lighting Luminator
Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil 'Soft Brown'
ELF Eyeshadow Pallet 
Too Faced 'Smokin Hot' Eyeshadow
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara 'Carbon Black'
Make Up For Ever False Eyelashes 'Kristen'
Victoria Secret Lipgloss 'Strawberry Fizz'









So tell me, what look do you want me to try next time?! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...