Monday 4 March 2013

Lets Floral This B || e-TailPR Entry



This is my first entry for e-TailPR competitions, and I can say with 100% certainty that it wont be my last. I gave me a chance to pull out my styling chops.

I'm absolutely loving the woman suit this year. I love how something so structured and formal can be transformed into a really fun outfits thats almost like a playsuit - especially if you throw in a pattern or two. These high waisted shorts are phenomenal and I need them now!...like right now! Add a glitzy crop top, some heeled booties, a compact shoulder bag and your ready for a business meeting or even a lunch date with that perfect fella - a girl can dream...and I do ;)


Rules to win £200 to spend at inlovewithfashion.com
Design and publish a wish list style collage of your favourite pieces from inlovewithfashion.com
Tell your readers about the competition
Link to inlovewithfashion ||
http://bit.ly/V9mJt8
Email blog post link to bloggers@e-tailwebstores.com
You have until March 15! GOGOGO

I'd love to see your submissions! Link it below and I'll definitely check them all out! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...