Sunday 24 March 2013

My Week Through Instagram || #1







Now I have to confess something to you dames and gentlemen? I have only recently created an Instagram account. I know! Shocking! I've seen a few of these posts floating around in the blogosphere - since i've basically become addicted to it, I have a fair few photos to share with you all. 
||A delicious Cadbury hot chocolate with fluffy mini marshmallows - virtually nothing can beat it! || Candles for my first bubble bath post surgery. Pair it with a Lush face mask and bath bomb, ooh yeah! || A dreary day here in Canada. More snow that didn't stop for HOURS! || The product of a little trip to a tiny, unknown coffee shop Starbucks. Don't feel bad if you've never heard of it.. Grande Iced Caramel Macchiato w/ light ice YUMMIES! || Glamour UK and Allure - Really there isn't much that can be said about these beauties. Just love.




What have you all done this week?

2 comments:

  1. I still don't have an instagram! Well I do, but it was just to have more entries into the Jawbreaking Clothing contests during Christmas. And all of your photos make me feel like it's December. It looks so cozy. It's still snowing?

    Little Red Umbrellas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thats alright! - and you have such a good reason for making one :)
      Yeah its ridiculous! Its freezing and slushy and blah!
      I literally cant wait for summer! X

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...