Friday 11 October 2013

Fall Make-up Wish List

 
 
 
I cannot explain to you how insanely obsessed I am with fall fashion and make-up this year, without coming off completely hysterical. As you can probably tell by the lack of color diversity color above, I am loving the mauves, gold hued wines and plums to an embarrassing extent lately. How many burgundy's can you buy at one time without the cashier looking at you with the stink eye? Hopefully it's three and a rose gold shimmer. They're all significantly different...right?
 
 
What are some of your must have beauty items that your hoping to pick up in the next few weeks?
 Let me know in the comments!
 
 
Have an amazing week everyone! X

6 comments:

  1. really lovely colours going on here :) love the NARs lip crayon! I have a pink one and I loved it this summer :D

    Katie xx | Katies World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice! I have NARS Carthage which is a really bright pink and I love it too! They really do make a gem of a lipstick, don't they?!

      Delete
  2. Great wish list - the new pressed becca skin perfector looks amazing x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it?! I really want to buy it but the Sephoras here don't carry the Becca brand :( I'm not one to buy make up online either cause I like to try it out first. I guess I'll just sit and stare at its beauty through interwebs haha X

      Delete
  3. Wow, these are gorgeous products! I'd love to try that Nars lip product :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just love all the fall colors that are out this year! Your blog is super amazing by the way! X

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...