Saturday 12 October 2013

Links I Love #4

 
 
 
How is it already Sunday? These weeks have been going by so quickly, it's crazy! If you're weeks are going by like a sloth climbs (and if you have a blog), then I highly recommend starting a weekly blog segment. You will be astounded at how quickly the times comes to write the next post! Now that the ramble is out of the way, here are my top 4 links that I have been loving this week!
 
 
This is such an amazing Tumblr for when you get home from work, when you're so fed up of life and all you want to do is stop thinking. If you go to this page, I guarantee that you will forget all about the busy day you have had, as you will be laughing far too much to remember.
 
Sure it might be a bit of a cheat to put this one on as well but really, it's Disney! Just copy and paste what I put above except add Disney, which is often so much better! Also I'm headed to Disney next month so I might be a little biased. Have I said Disney enough? Disney.
 
I hadn't noticed until I've been writing this post, how much I have been loving Tumblr this week! All the hidden gems get me so excitable, who could blame me? Especially with this little number. I know that it's mainly snowy and Christmasy loveliness, but I've already put up our Christmas lights... (shh it's our little secret - and my neighbours).There's also some autumn-ness mixed in as well, so boo!
  
 CTFxC || Internet Killed TV
It's definitely fair to say that I was 5 years late on this band wagon.. However, since I've emerged from whatever I thought was life, I can now firmly say that I am a Trippy fanatic and it feels damn good too! I have watched so many of their videos and lost hours of sleep, but oh it's so worth it!
 
 
 
What have been your favorite links this week? Let me know in the comments, also tell me where I have to go and what to check out when I go to LA next month!
 
Have an amazing week everyone! X
 
 
...Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...